Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Spring Break Reading Possibilities

I am looking ahead to spring break reading and am hoping to get to lots of books on my stack. There have been so many great middle grade novels that have been released recently.  Many are by authors whose work I love. I doubt I'll be able to read a MG novel a day over break but this is my Spring Break wish list--the stack I am hoping to get to.



Echo by Pam Munoz Ryan


Wish Girl by Nikki Loftin


The Imaginary by A.F. Harrold


Listen, Slowly by Thanhha Lai


Stella by Starlight by Sharon Draper


Hero by Sarah Lean


Paper Things by Jennifer Richards Jacobson

2 comments:

  1. I have most of these on my TBR stack, too.....Paper Towns was great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kids are inhaling WISH GIRL. They love it!

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.