Tuesday, November 25, 2008

NCTE Framework for 21st Century Curriculum and Assessment

Last week, NCTE adopted a Framework for 21st Century Curriculum and Assessment.  Bill at Mr. Bass explains it will in his blog post today.  As a teacher and as a librarian, I think it has lots of possibilities. It ties in the NCTE/IRA standards. I think it will give me a tool to really think about the kinds of things I am asking of my students and help me become smarter about my practice.  See what you think.

1 comment:

  1. This was exactly what I needed to read! The links you provide are the standards I am looking for to help me make decisions about literacy in my second grade classroom. A colleague of mine just came back from the San Antonio convention last week. I'm so excited about these connections to my thinking! Yea!

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.